Friday, August 19, 2011

Excitement of the 2011-2012 Idea book and Catalogue.

Well some of you already have the georgous new catalogues. I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the new products. The 1st of September is when we can begin our ordering. Yeh~! Any one who would still like a catalogue I have them for purchase for special price of $10. Now for one of our new sets:


Creative Elements is one of the new sets in the new Catalogue. The lucky demonstrators who went to convention got these. I was able to borrow one and have a play and these are my cards.



This card uses the faux silk technique, with a lot of champagne shimmer paint! It was very sparkly. I have been enjoying playing with inks and creating vintage cards lately. Please see the sharing cards link for more cards I have done.













No comments: