Friday, May 21, 2010

National Thanksgiving day morning tea

Sorry it has been so long since blogging. What a journey the last year has been. I have not been demonstrating but still had a chance to catch up with some of you. Thankyou for your prayers and support during this difficult time in my life.

National Thanksgiving day 29th May, seemed the perfect time to celebrate and give thanks for everyones support and answers to prayer. I'm just had my last chemotherepy dose and am celebrating! Please join me for a morning tea, at 9.30 at the Caboolture Baptist Church hall.

I've enjoyed playing with the new Vintage Vogue set which now comes unmounted! This is a quick card also using the beautiful Cottage Wall DS paper, in the new Autumn-winter mini catalogue. I'll try to add some of the cards I've make over the last 8 months on the sharing cards link soon. God bless, Jo




No comments: