Sunday, April 5, 2009


Hi Everyone,
I'm so sorry for being so quiet. The start of this year I decided to take a bit of a break. I held the first event of the year with Sale-a-bration, which was a success. Thanks, to everyone that came! March has been maddness. With all those lovely sets they were deleting, I had to have another play! So have a look at some of the cards I've created on my sharing cards site. I hope everyone got to get everything they wanted, if not feel free to contact me and I might be able to help find a second hand set or even loan you any of mine. The end of March our computer died. Yes! Gasp, and we lost all those things we take for granted. Email address, favourites ect. But thankfully I had just finished organizing my cards and photo files onto a flashdrive. I've not managed to reorganize my emails for Stampin'Up! customers yet so I've decided to update my blog and hopefully some of you will get this through the subscription. Please feel free to email me and jot a line of hello. I'd love to here what you have all been up too, and then I'd have your address again.

April has come and the new "09-"10 Idea Book and Catalogue is here. New catalogues are available at the special price of $10 for the month of April. We are also having a New Catalogue Launch on
Sunday 19th April, from 1 -3pm
45 Naomi court Morayfield. { Tanya's place}
Cost: $10 + $10 for new Catalogue purchaces.
4 Make and takes will be done by 4 different demonstators.
There will be door prizes, nibbles and drinks, products on display, samples and lots more.
Free stamp sets to be given away!
Please RSVP by the 6th of April via email text or phone.
Look forward to seeing you there.
This is the card I will be making at the launch. We get to watercolour! The new In- colours: Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Pink Pirouette, are used.


I have had a play with the new in colours! Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Riding Hood Red. I think Baja is my new favourite! These sets are from the American catalogue. I managed to buy online but unfortunately they didn't make it into our new catalogue. Maybe they will be it the Mini.

No comments: