Tuesday, September 23, 2008



Hi Everyone, I can't believe it has been 3 months since my last blog! My two children and I have celebrated our birthays. Mine being the big one! My husband and I escaped for 5 glorious nights on our own to fiji. Since returning, my busy schedule, illness and organizing party's has meant I couldn't bring myself to navigating my way around doing this. I'm still slow to working it all out! Anyway here it goes. Enjoying all the new sets in this years catalogue, has meant lots of different cards. The spring mini then launched even more fabulous sets to get and play with. I have had a great class this term at community learning, and we tried a few new techniques. Digging out my old brayer and experimenting with colour, sponging, embossing, and using the blender pens in "blurred vison" has opened up a whole new style for me. I know I have enjoyed growing in this way and hope you all have too. Now I'm starting my cards for next term and trying to start my Christmas cards. Time is running out. Arh!! What happened to my new years resolution to do one a week. I was well under way this time last year. Here is a case of one my downline, Fiona came up with. I loved the colours!! Hers was embossed resisted though, like my other.

Please check out the others on the sharing cards site. I'll try to upload them soon and keep adding more as I do them, so I don't get so behind. God Bless and happy stamping. Jo

No comments: